New updated batch arrived!
The PiStorm 500 Rev B uses a Raspberry Pi as processor accelerator/”turbo card”, RTG graphics card and as hard disk interface on the Amiga 500/2000.
A Raspberry Pi 3a+ is mandatory for operation, but not included in the standard package.
However, this can be ordered optionally from us. Pistorm 500 is compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3A+ and the Rapberry PI Zero2WH (lower performance).
- Amiga 500, Amiga 500+ and Amiga 2000 Compatible. Recommended is a Rev6A or 8 Amiga 500 or a Rev6 Amiga 2000
- 68020 (23MIPS) with standard configuration
- Multiple processor configuration options (68020/68030/68040)
- up to 128 MB Z3 memory
- RTG graphics card output with high resolution modes via HDMI.
- WLAN card to connect the Amiga to the Internet or a LAN
- Amiga 500, 500+ or 2000 computer
- RaspberryPi 3A+
- SD card from 8GB
- PiStorm Github(https://github.com/captain-amygdala/pistorm)
- AmigaOS 3.1 or higher
- WinUAE for configuration on the PC
- LazaruStorm adapter for external connection of the PiStorm to the Amiga 500 Rev6a or 8
- Amiga OS 18.104.22.168 preconfigured from SD card
- CaffeineOS preconfigured on SD card
- CPU Relocator
The PiStorm was developed by the team around Claude Schwarz, Niklas Ekström and others. We are happy to provide some support for this outstanding project.
We manufacture the PiStorm adapters in House.
The video below shows how to connect the Lazarustorm board and how it then uses the PiStorm (thanks @Jan Beta).
The LazaruStorm was developed by Edu Arana. Details about the project can be found here => https://github.com/arananet/LAZARUSTORM
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)